I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood for some lighter fare today! So here’s my answers to a copy of “The Ten Questions From Inside The Actors’ Studio” that was thrown around Facebook the other day. Ponder, and maybe have a chuckle.
1. What is your favorite word?
I honestly have a list of favorite words, it’s hard to choose. We’ll go with either spork or astigmatism
2. What is your least favorite word?
“Bae.” Just shoot me.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Listening to my podcast “friends”, beach rambles, and a chill night in with good friends and a bottle of wine or three, respectively
4. What turns you off?
Pundits arguing on cable news
5. What is your favorite curse word?
With the small ears around the house I’m trying to back down on the swearing, so recently I’ve switched to Shakespearean insults. “I scorn you, scurvy companion!”
6. What sound or noise do you love?
That hollow whooshing sound a forest makes when blanketed in snow.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
When someone in the car rolls one of the rear windows all the way down on the freeway, and the whole car gets that weird air pressure effect where it sounds like a helicopter is landing on your shoulder
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Research in some sort of psychology or social sciences field. People fascinate me.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything having to do with sales, or optometry
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Go make it a great day!